INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF EXECUTIVE PROTECTION AGENTS
16 Hour State Certified
16 Hour State Certified
STATE CERTIFIED FIREARM CERTIFICATE AWARDED
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
With SCHOOL SHOOTINGS, HOME INVASIONS, CARJACKINGS, KIDNAPPINGS, and RANDOM CRIMES against law abiding citizens on the rise on a daily basis, this course is designed for those who want to learn the basics of firearm handling and personal protection.
NRA Executive Director Wayne La'Pierre said it best:
"The Only Thing That Stops A Bad Guy With A Gun
Is A Good Guy with a Gun"
New 2014 Georgia Gun Law
Dr. Holifield at 25ft
I was so excited and a little nervous about taking this course. I started to cancel twice! A friend
of ours, who is quite comfortable with firearms recommended my husband and I to seek out
Dr. Holifield and I am so happy we did. This course taught us how to select the best firearm and
for me to feel more comfortable around handguns. I have had previous firearm courses but,
this one provided a great deal of information and training.
Thanks Dr. Holifield, for calming my fears and teaching me the importance
of good firearm training!
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is a 16 hour course taught in two Phases: (1) Online (2) Range Qualification. This course
introduces the student to the basic knowledge, skills and attitude needed for owning and using
a firearm safely. Students will learn about firearm parts, operation, basic shooting fundamentals,
ammunition, gun safety and handling, selecting a firearm best for you, storage and various
types of firearms (i.e., Pistols - single and double action and semi-automatic). This results in
a much broader understanding and knowledge of the firearm types and best types for Women.
PHASE ONE ONLINE COURSE INCLUDES:
Firearm Safety Rules
Parts of the Revolver and Semi-Automatic
Field Stripping Your Firearm
Single Action vs. Double Action
What is Rifling?
Basic Shooting Fundamentals – Stance, Grip, Draw, Sight Alignment, Trigger Management, Breath Control, Follow-Through
Cleaning and Maintenance
After completing the online course instruction, the student will receive and view the course videos and take the basic firearm test. Upon successful completion of the test, the instructor will schedule to meet at the range to qualify. (Must score 80% on the target). NOTE: Student will bring one box of target ammunition (which can be purchased at the range with target) and range fee of $15.
STATE CERTIFIED CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING will be awarded, that can be used towards obtaining an Armed Security Guard or PI license.
ONLINE COURSE COST: $199.99
Note: There is a Range Fee of $15 to Qualify (Paid at Range)
Must bring your own ammunition, or purchase at range.
Re-Qualification Fee: $50
USE OUR SECURE PAYMENT OPTIONS BELOW
FOR CASH-APP USE: $PHALANX007
FOR ZELLE USE: 404-993-4602
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
DR. LEONARD HOLIFIELD, RSO, CFI
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer - RSO
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor (Pistol, Rifle & Shotgun)
State Certified Classroom/Firearms Instructor - CFTR001098
[email protected] 678-395-1385 / 404-993-4602
TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE - CLICK HERE TO
COMPLETE INFORMATION FORM;
ONCE YOUR COURSE TUITION FEE IS RECEIVED, THE INSTRUCTOR WILL
CONTACT YOU TO SET ONLINE CLASS DATE AND TIME.
ANNUAL RE-CERTIFICATION / QUALIFICATIONYour Firearm Certificate
must be renewed each year per Georgia Rule 509-03-09 under Annual
Training. This certification renewal requires range work, where you
must score 80% on the silhouette target. Contact this office to
arrange re-qualification. CLICK HERE TO RENEW
PHALANX TEAMS UP WITH
"FOR OUR MEMBERS"
Phalanx Recently Partnered with U.S. LAW SHIELD
USE OUR PROMO CODE: PHALANX
U.S. Law Shield is your #1 Legal Defense Team if you should
ever find yourself in a legal matter involving self-defense
where a firearm, knife or other weapon is used. Starting at
only ($10.95) per/month! You need this!
"THIS IS SELF DEFENSE INSURANCE"
Just like Auto Insurance, Life Insurance, and Medical
Insurance - YOU NEED SELF DEFENSE INSURANCE in the
event you need to defend yourself from a physical assault
whether a weapon is involved or not. No matter what state
you’re in, U.S. Law Shield has you covered!
Most people go through their day-to-day life without realizing
that they can become a victim of crime at
ANYTIME! Especially in the field of EXECUTIVE PROTECTION,
ARMED SECURITY and PRIVATE DETECTIVE work, where
the nature of our job puts us in harm’s way. FACT: Once this
happens to YOU, you may be faced with Jail Time, unable to
bail yourself out of jail and thousands of dollars in legal fees.
NOT WITH U.S. LEGAL SHIELD
EMERGENCY HOTLINE ANSWERED BY AN ATTORNEY
Nationwide network of Independent Program Attorneys fully
vetted and dedicated to defending your rights within two
hours of event
ALL FOR ONLY $10.95 PER/MONTH!
YOU SIMPLY CAN'T BEAT THIS!
LEGAL DEFENSE: CRIMINAL & CIVIL
NO Attorney’s Fees for covered events, even appeals
NO Caps, NO Hourly Limits, NO Deductibles
COVERAGE IF YOU USE A GUN OR ANY LEGAL WEAPON
Includes legal representation for ALL criminal investigations
charges, and civil proceedings for any covered event.
CONTACT OUR REP AMELIE AT: 678-640-4115
USE OUR EXCLUSIVE PROMO CODE: PHALANX
MASTER FA INSTRUCTOR: DR. LEONARD HOLIFIELD
NRA CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR: PISTOL, RIFLE, SHOTGUN
STATE CERTIFIED FIREARMS INSTRUCTOR
Using the NRA training method of (TPI) Total Participant Involvement, this basic course provides hands on learning in the following areas:
Firearm Familiarization (Semi-Auto & Revolver)
Safe Firearm Handling (Rules for Safety)
Firearm Parts and Breakdown (Basic Field Strip & Cleaning)
Selecting the Right Ammunition (Target & Self Defense)
Basic Shooting Fundamentals
Firearm Laws and Licensing
How to Apply for your Georgia Weapons Carry License
Weapon Retention (How to keep your gun from being taken
What To Do After You Someone in Self Defense
Proper Firearm Storage
Practical Live Fire on the Range
Student may bring their own personal firearm (unloaded) with one box of ammunition (50) rounds.
(If you do not own a firearm, one may be rented at the range and ammunition purchased at students expense ).
Certificate Awarded after successful completion of this course.
Contact Dr. Leonard Holifield at [email protected] or call
770-799-6471 for complete course details.
There are two weapon licenses that are issued in Georgia.
(1) A license issued under GA Code 16-11-129 (Georgia Firearms License or White Card) - Above, issued to Bond Recovery Agents and any Citizen wishing to legally carry a firearm for their personal protection. This license is issued by the Probate Court in your county. The process is easy and takes about 30 minutes or less.
- Cost: $77.50 (as of 2015)
- Age Requirement: 21
- Valid Drivers License with Correct Physical Address.
- Resident of Georgia.
- Criminal Background Check will be performed by GBI, FBI and Local Authorities.
(2) A license issued under GA Code 43-38-10 for Armed Security Guards employed by a security agency. This license, also known as the ( Blue Card) is issued by the Georgia Board of Private Detectives and Security Agencies in Macon Georgia. If you are working any type of "Armed Security" you must have this card.
Introduction to Range Safety and Etiquette
For many that first trip to the shooting range can be intimidating. This short video is a great introduction to firearms safety rules and etiquette at the indoor range and for experienced shooters a g...
Firearms Tips and Techniques for Beginners: Basic Parts of a Semiautomatic Pistol
This episode of Firearms Tips and Techniques for Beginners is about the basic parts of a typical semi automatic pistol (or handgun). This video features a Glock 19 9mm semi-auto handgun.This is pa...
TIPS To Live By
- Guns have only two enemies, Rust and Politicians.
- It's always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
- Cops carry guns to protect themselves, not you.
- Never let someone or something that threatens you get inside arms length.
- Never say "I've got a gun." If you need to use deadly force, the first sound they hear should be the safety clicking off or the shotgun rack!
- The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, at 1400 feet per second the response time of a .357 magnum is nearly instantaneous.
- The most important rule in a gun fight is: Always Win - cheat if necessary - you dictate who fires the first shot!
- Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets... You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it'll be empty.
- If you are in a gun fight:
- Shoot to kill.
- If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
- If you're not loading, you should be moving,
- If you're not moving, you're dead.
- In a life and death situation, do something...It may be wrong, but do something!
- If you carry a gun, people call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, what do you have to be paranoid about?
- You can say 'stop' or 'alto' or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language.
- You cannot save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.