1 DAY EP 101
Introduction to Executive Protection
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This course is an introduction to the exciting field of Executive Protection. If you are interested in a future in Executive Protection, then this is an excellent course to begin with to help you make a decision, before taking the 10 Day Executive Protection Certification Course in August. A career in executive protection requires that you:
1. Have a clean criminal record / background check
2. Are "Serious" about this field of work.
3. Are in "Good" physical condition.
4. Are a "Multi-Tasker"
5. Are Alert, Focused and Professional.
This course will give you a basic understanding of the executive protection business and how to operate as an effective Executive Protection Agent.
- The Industry
- The Agent (Who Are You)
- Pay (What Does an EP Agent Make?)
- Proper Licensing
- Threat Assessment
- Attack on Principal (AOP)
- Vehicle Convoy Operations
- Professional Etiquette
- Tools of the Trade
- High Profile vs Low Profile
- Celebrity Protection
- Working the Client
- Working The Media
- Airport and Jet Security
PHALANX TRAINING ACADEMY
3230 MEDLOCK BRIDGE RD. SUITE 112
NORCROSS, GA. 30092
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will receive a Certificate of Completion and a $500.00 discount off our annual 10 Day Executive Protection Certification Course set for August 2020
EP 101 - INTRODUCTION TO EXECUTIVE PROTECTION